13 de mayo de 2007

Disco del domingo

Lo nuevo de Rufus Wainwright

Pues aquí el quinto album del canadiense: Release the Stars. Aún está bajo la sombra de esos dos discazos Want One y Want Two, y no los consigue superar, pero no deja de ser un gran disco.

Vayamos directo a las evidencias (¿no adoran que esta sección cada vez tiene menos texto?)

Going to a town

I'm gonna make it up for all of the Sunday Times
I'm gonna make it up for all of the nursery rhymes
They never really seem to want to tell the truth
I'm so tired of you America



Rules and regulations

I will never be as cute as you, according to the board of human relations
I will never fly as high as you, according to the board of public citations
These are just the rules and regulations
Of the birds, and the bees
The earth, and the trees



Sanssouci

Who will be at Sanssouci tonight?
I'm lookin' through the window from the garden
Waitin' for the call to my hotel room
I'm tired of writing elegies to boredom
I just want to be at Sanssouci tonight



Rufus Wainwright, Release the Stars. Geffen Records, 2007

Twitter Twittéalo Facebook Compártelo en Facebook

1 comentarios: on "Disco del domingo"

Anónimo dijo...

este parece ser un comentario... sin ningún contenido claro...

Publicar un comentario