I am a frequently visitor of your blog.I am from HongKong and I am so glad to recommandsome great HongKong indie band to you and the fellow visitors of your blog.
Here is two albums recently i uploaded for your blog:
A synth-pop/indie-pop band, My Little Airport - 《The OK Thing To Do On Sunday Afternoon Is To Toddle In The Zoo》(2004) http://www.mediafire.com/?0imm0vnddh1
offical site:http://www.mylittleairport.com
A post-punk/new-wave/synth-rock band, Fan Hung A - 《She's Here》(2006)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8gkhm0fzzxe
offical site:http://www.fanhunga.com/
Also,i will also send these albums to other blogs and sites like yours one.Hope you don't mind.^__^
Hello!
ResponderBorrarI am a frequently visitor of your blog.I am from HongKong and I am so glad to recommandsome great HongKong indie band to you and the
fellow visitors of your blog.
Here is two albums recently i uploaded for your blog:
A synth-pop/indie-pop band,
My Little Airport - 《The OK Thing To Do On Sunday Afternoon Is To Toddle In The Zoo》(2004)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0imm0vnddh1
offical site:http://www.mylittleairport.com
A post-punk/new-wave/synth-rock band,
Fan Hung A - 《She's Here》(2006)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8gkhm0fzzxe
offical site:http://www.fanhunga.com/
Also,i will also send these albums to other
blogs and sites like yours one.Hope you don't
mind.^__^
Olga Allsopp